Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by qpidnewbie <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/15 10:35:15 UTC

MySQL for persistence(both for C++ and Java)

Hi,

Please let me know  MySQL can be used for persistence(both for C++ and Java)
when using QPid?

Thanks

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: MySQL for persistence(both for C++ and Java)

Posted by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Robert,

If we can do this easily we can use this for HA scenario by pointing number
of qpid instances to same store or use Database clustering or replication
and use HA by pointing to their own Database server.

Can you please provide little information on how to achieve this without
writing any code if possible.. if we should write code I would like to do
with your instructions (probably where should I look in to ).

FYI I am interest on using Java broker !

Thanks
Lahiru

Posted by Robert Godfrey <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com>.