Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk> on 2013/05/13 22:44:21 UTC

[DISCUSSION] Time to cut another release?

Hi folks,

I've been alluding to cutting another release in a couple of recent emails
on users@, so just wanted to formally kick off a discussion thread on it.

What I propose is:
- core 1.2.0
- objectstore-jdo 1.1.0
- viewer-wicket 1.2.0
- viewer-restfulobjects 2.0.0 (major bump because now implementing RO spec
v1.0)
- quickstart archetype 1.0.3

Any stories not implemented but assigned to these releases I'll move onto
v.next.

I don't think there's any need to release security-shiro or security-file,
but I'll double check if any commits have impacted them.

Oscar on users@ is also asking for viewer-junit, so I'll take a look at
that codebase and see what state it is in.  A possible compromise might be
just to push out a snapshot release of it.

Chip in if you have anything to add, otherwise I'll assume lazy consensus
[1]

Thx
Dan

[1] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#LazyConsensus

Re: [DISCUSSION] Time to cut another release?

Posted by David Tildesley <da...@yahoo.co.nz>.
+1

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Re: [DISCUSSION] Time to cut another release?

Posted by David Tildesley <da...@yahoo.co.nz>.
+1

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android