Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "Hoang, Hai" <Ha...@coair.com> on 2002/03/22 22:45:32 UTC

lock and unlock methods

Why do you've the lockExclusive() and unlockExclusive() method in the
security service implementation on top of the synchronized method?

Is the synchronized method is enough? I just want to understand.

Thank you,

Hai Hoang

Re: lock and unlock methods

Posted by John McNally <jm...@collab.net>.
Presumably in the event there are several jvm's accessing the db.

john mcnally