Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Soren B <sh...@snaps.dk> on 2010/04/28 10:45:22 UTC

Paging in Axis2C

Hi

Is it possible to use paging/caching in Axis2C?
I'm working on some sort of search-engine, and to avoid overhead when
returning the search results, I want to cache it serverside, and then send
50, 100 - or whatever I decide - search results to the client, and then the
next 50 when requested, and so on and so on...

Soren B

Re: Paging in Axis2C

Posted by Sam Carleton <sc...@gmail.com>.
Soren,

I am using SQLite as my backend DB, great lightweight DB!  They have a
wonderful section on their site about how to implement paging, or as they
call it, Scrolling Cursor:

http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/wiki?p=ScrollingCursor

I implemented an advanced version of paging using what I learned from this
page to solve my problem, which I discuss in detail in this thread on the
SQLite mailing list:
http://www.mail-archive.com/sqlite-users@sqlite.org/msg42876.html

If you have any question, please feel free to ask me off line:

scarleton [at] miltonstreet [dot] com

Sam

Re: Paging in Axis2C

Posted by Soren B <sh...@snaps.dk>.