Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by jin1212 <ji...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/13 16:58:23 UTC

Service cannot be described with WSDL?

Hello,
   Any time that I tried to export a service that has complex type (other
than primitives or String), it gives me an error when I try to view the
WSDL.
The error message is as follows: "WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR:
Service cannot be described with WSDL (orderItemGroups / List)"
We are used to doing complex object mappings through WSDD. Is there any
place in Ofbiz where we can define the complex type mappings so that they
can be translated in the WSDL?
It appears thats what they were trying to do in the services.xml when they
define the type of attributes, but it's not functioning correctly.
Any suggestions?

Thank you, jin

Re: Service cannot be described with WSDL?

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
For complex mappings you have to use AXIS. OFBiz doest not support them OOTB

Jacques

De : "jin1212" <ji...@gmail.com>