Posted to log4php-dev@logging.apache.org by Ivan Habunek <ih...@apache.org> on 2011/12/13 15:46:20 UTC

Release manager for 2.2

Hi everybody,

The work planned for 2.2. has been done and there are no pending
issues left in JIRA. If nobody has any objections, I propose that we
draw the line here and release 2.2.

I propose myself as the release manager. If nobody has any complaints,
I will begin staging a release candidate.

Best regards,
Ivan

Re: Release manager for 2.2

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
No objections.
Thanks for the hard work so far and thanks for serving as RM.
I gladly serve as release tester :)

Cheers
Christian

--