Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by zh...@gmail.com on 2010/03/06 00:30:47 UTC

Re: Refactor ProxyingLinkRewriter into a Visitor (issue224094)

LGTM

http://codereview.appspot.com/224094/diff/2001/2002
File
java/gadgets/src/main/java/org/apache/shindig/gadgets/rewrite/ProxyingLinkRewriter.java
(left):

http://codereview.appspot.com/224094/diff/2001/2002#oldcode67
java/gadgets/src/main/java/org/apache/shindig/gadgets/rewrite/ProxyingLinkRewriter.java:67:
result.append(rewriterFeature.getFingerprint());
There is no "fingerprint" in new code. Is that cover by versioning? are
you plan to implement it in shindig?

http://codereview.appspot.com/224094/show

Re: Refactor ProxyingLinkRewriter into a Visitor (issue224094)

Posted by John Hjelmstad <jo...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 3:30 PM, <zh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> LGTM
>

> http://codereview.appspot.com/224094/diff/2001/2002
> File
>

> java/gadgets/src/main/java/org/apache/shindig/gadgets/rewrite/ProxyingLinkRewriter.java
> (left):
>
> http://codereview.appspot.com/224094/diff/2001/2002#oldcode67
>
> java/gadgets/src/main/java/org/apache/shindig/gadgets/rewrite/ProxyingLinkRewriter.java:67:
> result.append(rewriterFeature.getFingerprint());
> There is no "fingerprint" in new code. Is that cover by versioning? are
> you plan to implement it in shindig?

Yes, the idea here was to version the rewriters themselves. An
implementation may choose to do this if deemed important. It would be
trivial to add to Shindig... I'll put it on the TODO list.