Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by raggy <th...@yahoo.com> on 2009/09/16 08:55:31 UTC

CreateProcess error=2..... Help needed

Hi guys,

I'm currently doing an ANT script in eclipse which requires me to work on
CVS checkout.

<cvs cvsRoot="${cvs.root}" package="${package}" dest="${cvs.dir}"
command="checkout" cvsrsh="ssh" failonerror="true"/>

I think I've configured my script properly, but I'm continuously getting
this error

Cannot run program "cvs" (in directory "C:\resource"): CreateProcess
error=2, The system cannot find the file specified

I know that I need to install a CVS client and configure the path but how am
I suppose to do that on eclipse??? Kindly please help me out

Re: CreateProcess error=2..... Help needed

Posted by raggy <th...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

Thanks for the info Stefan, but I think I have configured the PATH properly
in the Environment Variables. I don't know why it's not being noticed in
eclipse. I'm very sorry for posting this topic here.

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
raggy,