Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/25 14:31:12 UTC

Karaf infrastructure (was Re: [ANNOUNCE] Karaf is moving to top level)

I think mostly everything has been set up thx to infra (see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-2800).
Mailing lists are available at:
Plus the private one which isn't listed there.

So I welcome everyone to subscribe to those lists so that we can start
working there ...

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Karaf infrastructure (was Re: [ANNOUNCE] Karaf is moving to top level)

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
Subscription done as well :)

Jamie

Posted by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.
+1 for me.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
The problem is if people can post on the forum without those posts
don't go to the dev list.
Can you make a test to see what happen ?

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.