Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Nathan Aaron <na...@glenraven.com> on 2007/03/21 17:41:06 UTC

Can I get your 2 cents?

I sent this yesterday.  I am hoping someone can let me know as why this
is occurring or maybe give me some ideas of things to look at.  Any help
would be greatly appreciated!

I am running Apache 2.0.52, jk2 2.0.4, and Tomcat 5.0.28.  Recently I
changed the version of Java that Tomcat is using from IBM jdk 1.4.1 to
Sun jdk 1.6.  Since then I get the following messages in the
catalina.out file every 5 minutes or so:

Mar 20, 2007 11:59:46 AM org.apache.commons.modeler.Registry
unregisterComponent
SEVERE: Error unregistering mbean
javax.management.RuntimeOperationsException: Object name cannot be null
        at
com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.isRegistered(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:582)
        at
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.isRegistered(JmxMBeanServer.java:598)
        at
org.apache.commons.modeler.Registry.unregisterComponent(Registry.java:642)
        at
org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.processConnection(ChannelSocket.java:706)
        at
org.apache.jk.common.SocketConnection.runIt(ChannelSocket.java:866)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:683)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Object name cannot be null
        ... 7 more

Thanks,
Nathan

Re: Can I get your 2 cents?

Posted by Nathan Aaron <na...@glenraven.com>.
Thanks for the response.  I will pass this along to the developers.  I
am only the administrator of this application.  Wish I knew more about it!

Nathan

Re: Can I get your 2 cents?

Re: Can I get your 2 cents?

Posted by Nathan Aaron <na...@glenraven.com>.