Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Vincent Russell <vi...@gmail.com> on 2021/10/29 19:40:44 UTC

Accumulo 2.0.1 and zookeeper 3.5+

Hello,

I'm interested in setting up an accumulo cluster with ssl set up with
zookeeper, hadoop and accumulo.

It looks like accumulo 2.0.1 is set up to work with zookeeper 3.4.14, but
it looks like I would need zookeeper 3.5+ in order to get this to work with
zookeeper at least.  Is that so or am I missing something?

Thanks,
Vincent

Re: Accumulo 2.0.1 and zookeeper 3.5+

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.
I'm not familiar with how to set up SSL/TLS for ZooKeeper, but if you
want to use ZooKeeper 3.5 with Accumulo 2.0.1, it should still be
possible. You may need to modify some scripts and config files to
ensure your classpath is set up correctly, since the ZK directory
names may have changed from what our scripts assume. You may also need
to change some ZK configuration to ensure it works the same as it did
in 3.4; I would check with the ZK project for a migration guide.