Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2004/10/06 12:48:15 UTC

Server side tests with test suite

Hi Damitha,
    When I try to runAllTests.sh script, I get an error because the apache server could not be
sarted as I am not running the script as root.
    Is there any way that I could run this without being root? (Please note that I am using Apache
2)

Thanks,
Samisa...

http://vote.yahoo.com

Re: Server side tests with test suite

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@yahoo.com>.
If we could get SimpleAxisServer working, that would make our lives so easy when it comes to
testing stuff, whout bothering to restart apache.

However, in order to gaurentee the validity of testing, we have to make sure that the server side
code used in SimpleAxisServer is more or less the same to that used in Apache (2.0 and 1.3)
modules. Otherwise we would not be effectively testing our server side logic.

Is this something viable?

Thanks,
Samisa...

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail