Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2017/06/22 02:35:41 UTC

Seeking interested parties for a messaging components podling

All,

There's an ongoing discussion on the ActiveMQ dev list [1] to spin up a
project focused on core, reusable messaging components.  The feeling is
that this is outside the realm of ActiveMQ for various reasons and could be
leveraged by various messaging platforms, potentially even building out
some reusability and core protocol support along the ways.

Knowing that we have some messaging experience within the incubator, I
wanted to prod around a bit to see if there was anyone else interested in a
project like this.

John

PS - when I say interested parties, it could be
champions/mentors/contributors or heck even possible TLP sponsors.

[1]:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/ff3ffb0408d299724caadbfb6e3c373e74d5d16def9af0c1a8fd8db9@%3Cdev.activemq.apache.org%3E

Re: Seeking interested parties for a messaging components podling

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@apache.org>.
I would love to contribute.