Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Propes, Barry L " <ba...@citi.com> on 2007/07/10 18:54:52 UTC

customized error page for tomcat depending on code

someone else posted a similar topic the other day, but I didn't want to "thread-hijack" so I started this new topic.

Anyone know of the error code number for an Exhausted ResultSet error? Or does it just fall under the generic 500 error series?
i.e. like  a page not found is 404 or forbidden section is 403, etc.

I've only seen Tomcat log it as a 500 error under the generic SQL Exception error.