Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Woonsan Ko <wo...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2014/12/24 15:25:37 UTC

Re: Apache Portals Web Content Application 2.x Proposal

Hi Folks,

I've finished the implementation and documentation for this proposal.
You can already see the new documentation site of Web Content 2 here:
- http://portals.apache.org/applications/webcontent2/index.html

As you can see, I added a "Coming Soon" balloon there because it's not released yet.

>From the original proposal ( https://wiki.apache.org/portals/Applications/WebContentProposal ), I think everything was already done except of 3-9. I excluded it intentionally because apa-webcontent-2 is designed to be a framework now, being very extensible already, and so it can be easily done in real projects using the module.

The site documentation already contains a lot of information including architectural designs, module descriptions, configurations, customization methods, javadocs and so on.
So, please feel free to review the documentation and code and let us know if there's anything to ask or remark.

Best,

Woonsan

extensibility