Posted to dev@yunikorn.apache.org by Wilfred Spiegelenburg <wi...@apache.org> on 2020/04/29 05:04:17 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Updated web site deployed

Hi all,

In preparation of the release and the requirement around site branding I
have deployed an updated site.
The changes include:
- branding update
- preparation of release download page
- removal of unneeded files and references in the source
- removal of hidden and unreferenced files in the deployement
- updated build instructions

The site is managed in the git repo:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-yunikorn-site

If you see anything incorrect or missing open a jira and add the label
*website* to it.

Thanks,
Wilfred

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Updated web site deployed

Posted by Weiwei Yang <ab...@gmail.com>.
Looks nice, thank you!!

Weiwei

Posted by Sunil Govindan <su...@apache.org>.