Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Edward Capriolo <ed...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/15 05:26:46 UTC

Re: Running unit tests on Windows - Need some suggestions/help to fix exim & archive related issues

ARge windows :)

Well '!' is just a shortcut for a process builder. I guess if we were
clever enough we could make the escapes more cross platform.

It might be better to build udfs that could do this things

SELECT RM("/path/to/file") from src limit 1;

It would not be pretty but it would be cross platform :)