Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Thomas D'Silva <td...@apache.org> on 2018/12/10 21:44:48 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Phoenix committer: Chinmay Kulkarni

On behalf of the Apache Phoenix PMC, I am pleased to announce that Chinmay
Kulkarni has accepted our invitation to become a committer. Chinmay has
contributed several metadata management improvements. He has also worked on
improving Phoenix code quality and fixed many bugs.

Please welcome him to the Apache Phoenix team.

Thank you,
Thomas

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20PHOENIX%20AND%20assignee%3Dckulkarni%20AND%20status%3DResolved

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Phoenix committer: Chinmay Kulkarni

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.
Congrats and welcome to the team, Chinmay. Keep up your excellent diligence!

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

Posted by Vincent Poon <vi...@apache.org>.
Congrats, Chinmay!

Posted by Karan Mehta <ka...@gmail.com>.