Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by "Benbenek, Waldyn J" <Wa...@UNISYS.com> on 2014/04/10 18:17:34 UTC

location of hadoop-lzo

I am stuck in the deployment phase of Ambari.  It says it cannot load the Ambari-lzo package.  I believe that I am pointing to all required repos but I cannot seem to install it with zypper or rpm (a SLES system).  Where is this package located?  I cannot find it in the Hortonworks repository host.

This brings up another issue, however.  How do I get Ambari to not worry about deploying the Hadoop ecosystem.  I have a Hadoop cluster that works.  I want Ambari to find and run with it, not install it.  I know there is an effort called the "cluster takeover" sort of underway.  Do I need to go that route?  If I do, where do I find any notes on it?

Thanks,

Wally