Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Barry Kimelman <be...@mts.net> on 2004/02/02 00:55:29 UTC

Problem "reloading" Tomcat 5.0.16 application

My system is Linux Redhat 9.
I am running Tomcat 5.0.16 from a binary distribution.

I can successfully compile and install my application.
The JSP page works fine.

However, when I make a change to the Java class used by the
Bean referenced in the JSP file, then issue a
"ant reload" command (which succeeds) and again execute my
tomcat application, I get the output from the old version of the application

I resorted to "undeploying", recompiling and installing to get Tomcat to run
my
updated code.

How can I get Tomcat to recognize the changes I make to my own personal
class files ?