Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Matthew Wilson <mw...@objectventure.com> on 2003/06/12 19:46:49 UTC

jar classpath

I have a swing app that I am using maven to manage.  I wish to produce a
jar that the Manifest includes a classpath that is build from maven, and
the jars are packed in a way that is easy to distribute. I have not seen
an example of this.  Has anyone doe this?

  _____

Matthew Wilson

Object Venture Inc.

Re: jar classpath

Posted by Brian Ewins <Br...@i-documentsystems.com>.
Try this
http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/uberjar/index.html

Matthew Wilson wrote:

> I have a swing app that I am using maven to manage.  I wish to produce a
> jar that the Manifest includes a classpath that is build from maven, and
> the jars are packed in a way that is easy to distribute. I have not seen
> an example of this.  Has anyone doe this?

> *Matthew Wilson*
>
> Object Venture Inc.

Privacy and Confidentiality Notice

The information contained in this E-Mail message is intended only for the person or persons to whom it is addressed.  Such information is confidential and privileged and no mistake in transmission is intended to waive or compromise such privilege.  If you have received it in error, please destroy it and notify us on the telephone number printed above.  If you do not receive complete and legible copies, please telephone us immediately. Any opinions expressed herein including attachments are those of the author only. i-documentsystems Ltd. does not accept responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information provided or for any changes to this Email, however made, after it was sent. (Please note that it is your responsibility to scan this message for viruses).