Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 2000/01/15 16:54:27 UTC

1.3.10 tree: Closed! (2 exceptions)

OK... The 1.3.10 tree is now closed, except for the 2 patches
that remove the showstoppers. If Ryan and Sascha could commit those,
we'll be set.
                "Are you suggesting coconuts migrate??"

Re: 1.3.10 tree: Closed! (2 exceptions)

Posted by Mark J Cox <ma...@awe.com>.
> Ahem. You'll be wanting Mark's mod_rewrite fix, I'm guessing. If he does
> one, that is.

Yeah, I wanted to make sure that there was no case where you'd want
mod_rewrite to use STD_PROXY and not PROXY_PASS method.  I couldn't see
one so here it is.  Not committed since tree is closed.

This fix is tested and works.

Mark

Re: 1.3.10 tree: Closed! (2 exceptions)

Posted by Ben Laurie <be...@algroup.co.uk>.
Jim Jagielski wrote:

> OK... The 1.3.10 tree is now closed, except for the 2 patches
> that remove the showstoppers. If Ryan and Sascha could commit those,
> we'll be set.

Ahem. You'll be wanting Mark's mod_rewrite fix, I'm guessing. If he does
one, that is.

Cheers,

Ben.

http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html