Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Aaron Williams <aa...@wi5s.com> on 2022/06/21 21:46:08 UTC

Happenings in the Pulsar Neighborhood June '22

For this issue
<https://www.pulsar-neighborhood.io/articles/happenings-in-the-pulsar-neighborhood-june-22/>,
free Pulsar Stickers, Pulsar in italiano #3, new articles on the
Neighborhood site, and ApacheCon ‘22. Plus our normal features of a Stack
Overflow question and some monthly community stats.

If you have anything that you think your neighbors would find interesting,
we have created #blogs-articles and #event-decks channels on the Apache
Pulsar slack Workspace to capture them.

Thank you,
Aaron Williams
Resident of the Apache Pulsar Neighborhood

Website: https://pulsar-neighborhood.io/
Meetup: https://www.meetup.com/pro/apache-pulsar-neighborhood/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/pulsar_neighbor
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/apachepulsarneighborhood