Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by lzr <js...@163.com> on 2009/06/24 09:43:15 UTC

Problem about JNDI support: the connection.start hang up and no response.

Hi all,

Currently I'm studying the JNDI support with Active MQ 520 and found the Connection.start will hang up and no response. It will be much appreciated if anybody could help identify the issues!!!!
The following codes is my implemenation:
            Properties props = new Properties();
            props.put(InitialContext.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY, "org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory");
            props.put("jms/ConnFactory", "ConnectFactory");
            InitialContext ctx = new InitialContext(props);
            ConnectionFactory connectionFactory = (ConnectionFactory) ctx.lookup("ConnectionFactory");
            conn = connectionFactory.createConnection();
            conn.start();

Best regards,
Zhuran Li