Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Marcus Wilkinson <wi...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/06 11:43:50 UTC

Spark date field

Does anyone have experience of any Spark DateField? I couldn't find one in
the experimental components.

I found this:
http://jabbypanda.com/blog/2010/12/datefield4-component-for-flex-4-sdk/

Has anyone used it - and might we consider using it in Apache Flex (with
the author's permission of course?)

Marcus

Re: Spark date field

Posted by Cosma Colanicchia <co...@gmail.com>.
Found this some weeks ago searching for a Spark implementation, but this is
based on the mx DateField (see [1]) and adding some overrides (which, BTW,
are not very clear to me).

[1]
https://github.com/JabbyPanda/DateField4/blob/master/src/com/jabbypanda/controls/DateField4.as#L27

Re: Spark date field