Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Subhash Chandran <su...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/10 20:42:19 UTC

maven-corburtura POM v3 in repo

The repository has POM v3 of corburtura plugin:

http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/maven-plugins/maven-cobertura-plugin/1.1.1/maven-cobertura-plugin-1.1.1.pom

When i try to build a report using this plugin using M2.0.2, I get:

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Unable to build
project for plugin 'maven-plugins:maven-cobertura-plugin': Not a v4.0.0 POM.

When is the latest edition supporting POM v4.0.0 expected?

Subhash Chandran S

Cross platform OpenSource Java based file encryption software:
http://www.WizTools.org/project/WizCrypt/

Re: maven-corburtura POM v3 in repo

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
that's the plugin for maven 1

http://mojo.codehaus.org/cobertura-maven-plugin/usage.html

On 3/10/06, Subhash Chandran <su...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The repository has POM v3 of corburtura plugin:
>
> http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/maven-plugins/maven-cobertura-plugin/1.1.1/maven-cobertura-plugin-1.1.1.pom
>
> When i try to build a report using this plugin using M2.0.2, I get:
>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Unable to build
> project for plugin 'maven-plugins:maven-cobertura-plugin': Not a v4.0.0 POM.
>
> When is the latest edition supporting POM v4.0.0 expected?
>
> --
> Regards,
> Subhash Chandran S
>
> Cross platform OpenSource Java based file encryption software:
> http://www.WizTools.org/project/WizCrypt/

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.

Re: maven-corburtura POM v3 in repo

Posted by Matthew L Daniel <md...@scdi.com>.
> He was lookin at the wrong plugin. It wasn't a problem of the pom v3
> but the plugin NOT working on maven 2, so no need for a m2 pom

I admit I hijacked this thread, but I did want to make mention of the
point while I was thinking about it.

When one specifies <layout>legacy</layout>, as is required sometimes, it
seems that m2 will find the pom but ignore its metadata, which is a tad
silly, IMHO.

Further, to be frank, I have not gone through the effort of searching
Jira to see if this is already filed as a feature-request.

Sorry for the doubly bad netiquette.

  -- /v\atthew

Re: maven-corburtura POM v3 in repo

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
You can also take a look at :
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/maven/components/trunk/maven-model-converter/

Arnaud

Posted by Matthew L Daniel <md...@scdi.com>.

Posted by Subhash Chandran <su...@gmail.com>.
If possible, can u share with us the XSLT u wrote to convert POMv3 to POMv4?

Thanks & Regards,
Subhash.

Posted by Matthew L Daniel <md...@scdi.com>.