Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by yong <gy...@yahoo.com> on 2010/05/03 21:28:48 UTC

Can't find the request for http://sever:port/wr/rest/report/ping Observer in JBoss4.0 UCL

Hi, I am seeing an issue with CXF running in JBoss4.0 which has a universal
classloader (flat classloader). The first web app that uses cxf would deploy
and run successfully but the second web app would deploy find but it would
not be able to find the service by giving the error in the subject line.

The same cxf spring config for both web app is like this:

xmlns:http-conf="http://cxf.apache.org/transports/http/configuration"
xsi:schemaLocation="http://cxf.apache.org/transports/http/configuration
http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/configuration/http-conf.xsd
http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans.xsd">
    <!-- $Id: cxf.xml 17 2010-04-27 04:18:54Z eric.stephens $ -->

    <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml"/>
    <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml"/>
    <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-servlet.xml"/>
</beans>

I wonder if there is a singleton issue here. Can someone please shed some
light on how to work around this issue? Thanks

Re: Can't find the request for http://sever:port/wr/rest/report/ping Observer in JBoss4.0 UCL

Posted by yong <gy...@yahoo.com>.
Hi I think I have found the root cause of this issue. I have another copy of
cxf.xml is in my default class package so somehow cxf loads it by default
and this caused problem for my second application. Thanks