Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Steele, Raymond" <ra...@lmco.com> on 2014/06/23 18:42:43 UTC

NSS Module

After running the configure, the ENABLE_NSS_MODULE environment variable is set to yes, but for some reason NSS is not built. The build fails in xmlsecurity because the NSS libraries were not built and copied over to solver. I have to manually run dmake on NSS then copy them to the lib directory in solver. Any ideas why?

Thanks,

Raymond

Re: NSS Module

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.
On 06/23/2014 09:42 AM, Steele, Raymond wrote:
> After running the configure, the ENABLE_NSS_MODULE environment
> variable is set to yes, but for some reason NSS is not built. The
> build fails in xmlsecurity because the NSS libraries were not built
> and copied over to solver. I have to manually run dmake on NSS then
> copy them to the lib directory in solver. Any ideas why?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Raymond

I have no idea why but maybe you could just install the the nss library
for Solaris and then reference this in your config options?

See:

http://www.opencsw.org/package/libnss3/

maybe this will help.

RE: EXTERNAL: RE: NSS Module

Posted by Απόστολος Συρόπουλος <as...@hotmail.com>.
Hello,

I am still running OpenSolaris 134. Basically, the system fails to open docx files (no
problem with doc files as far as I remember) and it fails to save files.

A.S.

--
Apostolos Syropoulos
Xanthi, Greece

RE: EXTERNAL: RE: NSS Module

RE: NSS Module

RE: EXTERNAL: Re: NSS Module

Posted by "Steele, Raymond" <ra...@lmco.com>.
Just wanted to let you know that I resolved this by pointing xmlsecurity to the local NSS libraries installed with firefox. This was done  by adding it to  the LD_LIBRARY_PATH env variable.

Posted by "Steele, Raymond" <ra...@lmco.com>.
After source SolarisX86Env.Set.sh
env|grep -I nss  displays the following:

NSS_LIB=-L/usr/lib/mps
OPENSSL_LIBS=-lssl -lcrypto
MOZ_NSS_CFLAGS=-I/usr/include/mps
OPENSSL_CFLAGS=
ENABLE_NSS_MODULE=NO
SYSTEM_OPENSSL=YES

I no longer want AOO to build it since I have it installed on my system. However, when I build xmlsecurity, it cannot find the NSS libraries.

Re: EXTERNAL: Re: NSS Module

Posted by Herbert Duerr <hd...@apache.org>.

RE: EXTERNAL: Re: NSS Module

Posted by "Steele, Raymond" <ra...@lmco.com>.
Herbert,

Where is the build output located?  I have NSS on my system, but the --with-system-nss flag is not an option. If I use --with-system-libs, wouldn't that enable system-libs for all software?

Posted by Herbert Duerr <hd...@apache.org>.
Hi Raymond,