Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Pawan Verma <pa...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2020/07/02 13:34:17 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Video tutorial series for Apache OFBiz

Hello All,

We have another OFBiz learning video published on the Apache OFBiz youtube
channel. Following are its details:

Title: EntityQuery's queryOne VS queryFirst Method<
https://youtu.be/--Qzw8kQ3ig>

Duration: 01 Mins 53 Secs

We request all to please provide your valuable feedback or if you have any
new ideas to make this effort more fruitful. If you want us to cover any
specific topic, please let us know.

Keep learning…
--
Thanks & Regards