Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "squallmat ." <sq...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/08 17:18:54 UTC

file serving

Hello,

I am developping a webapp with Tapestry 5 and I need to implement a
"secured/rights-managed file serving/downloading".
I don't know how to implement that, is there components, tutorials or then
"best practices" to implement such system ?

Re: file serving

Posted by Norman Franke <no...@myasd.com>.
Yeah, that could be WebDAV which can do secure file serving, and would likely be faster.

Norman Franke
Answering Service for Directors, Inc.
www.myasd.com

Re: file serving