Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Paulo Pires <pi...@littlebits.cc> on 2015/12/07 11:46:52 UTC

FactoryBuilder.ClassFactory<>(MyClass.class) set cache store attributes

Hi all,

Following @vkulichenko tip, I'm moving from SingletonFactory to
ClassFactory for taking care of my cache stores. Thing is, while the first
allows me to pass an instance, the second obviously does not. And it seems
there's no way to set any of the cache store attributes I need it to work.

What am I missing?

--
Cheers,
Pires

Re: FactoryBuilder.ClassFactory<>(MyClass.class) set cache store attributes

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Paulo,

You can also take a look at IgniteReflectionFactory class, which is similar
to ClassFactory, but allows to provide additional properties. Sound like it
can be useful in your case.

-Val

Re: FactoryBuilder.ClassFactory<>(MyClass.class) set cache store attributes

Posted by Paulo Pires <pi...@littlebits.cc>.
Implementing Factory did it for me! Thanks @rgilles

--
Cheers,