Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Traiano Welcome <tr...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/28 12:19:54 UTC

Cannot Delete Secondary Storage in C.S 4.5

Hi All

I'm trying to delete, and then re-add secondary storage for a zone,
which was never successfully detected in the fist place, but when I
try to delete it in the UI I get:

"Cannot delete image store with active templates backup!"

I don't see any templates in the secondary storage folder itself - it
looks like no communication to the folder happened from the C.S
controller.

How would I clear what ever junk meta-data may be preventing the
storage from being deleted? (safely)

Thanks in advance,
Traiano

Re: Cannot Delete Secondary Storage in C.S 4.5

Posted by ilya <il...@gmail.com>.
If it does not clearly delete, please file a bug @
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa

You can also mark the secondary store as deleted cloud.image_stores
table by appending a deletion date.

You can also re-use the same secondary store entry by altering the
values in DB to proper settings. Restart Management Service and destroy
SSVM.

Regards,
ilya