Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Aysha Saddiqa <ay...@yahoo.com> on 2013/02/28 05:51:08 UTC

MySQL Connection failed

Hi,

I just run the red5.bat file it failed to connect to DB. Database is empty. How can I import the DB of OpenMeeting to my own DB?

RE: MySQL Connection failed

Posted by George Kirkham <gk...@co2crc.com.au>.
Aysha,

Are you able to log into the mysql database using the OpenMeetings mysql
username and password from the persistence.xml file ?

mysql -u openmeeting -p

or you can specify the password on the command line, as follows (note:
no space after the -p)

mysql -u openmeeting -ppassword

Change the password to the password that you specified for OpenMeetings.

Once you can log into mysql from the dos prompt (i.e. command line),
please let us know.

Thanks,

George Kirkham