Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by Philip Mark Donaghy <ph...@yahoo.com> on 2005/01/16 14:42:25 UTC

XML editors?

Hi,

I'm using Linux Fedora Core 2 and I am looking for a
graphical editor to modify xml documents.

I would like to edit the site.xml and tabs.xml files
in something other that vi. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Phil

http://my.yahoo.com

Re: XML editors?

Posted by Arnaud Sahuguet <ar...@gmail.com>.
try emacs with the nxml mode provided by James Clark.
http://www.thaiopensource.com/nxml-mode/

Arnaud

Re: XML editors?

Posted by Philippe BARTHELEMY <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

RE: XML editors?

Posted by Kola Oyedeji <ko...@vividlime.com>.
Altova XMLspy is really good - they have a free home edition and a plugin
for Eclipse

HTH

Kola