Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Dariusz Wojtas <dw...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/12 23:29:51 UTC

[S2] Modal Window - any hint?

My Struts2 app contains a form with multiple tabs (tabbedPanel).
Some of my input fields represent foreign keys and I'd like to have
a functionality of pressing a button that opens a dialog (possibly a
modal dialog/window),
loads some data into it (tabular, possibly multipage with displaytag),
select some record and put info about it to my input field on the main
page.

I know I may open some additional window using short javascript, but
I'd like to ask for something nicer/friendlier.

tabbedPanel uses dojo to implenent this and it works nicely (2.0.2)
Any hint how to implement the dialog/window described above?
I need something that may change it's content (go to next page).

Any hint? Does S2 have something integrated, or maybe there is some
lib that gives this functionality?

Darek

Re: [S2] Modal Window - any hint?

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mb...@wfscorp.com>.
Dojo has dialogs. Yahoo's javascript library, YUI, has popup containers
and dialogs also.

regards
musachy