Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com> on 2005/10/04 20:29:31 UTC

Finding the download on the Derby release page

The "Distributions" link on
http://db.apache.org/derby/releases/release-10.1.1.0.cgi is way down the
page.

Is there any reason we can't move this closer to the top of the page?
You can readily spot the download for other Apache projects (ant, maven,
forrest, tomcat, just to name a few), but you have to scroll way down
for Derby.

-jean

Re: Finding the download on the Derby release page

Posted by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com>.
On 10/4/05, Jean T. Anderson <jt...@bristowhill.com> wrote:
> The "Distributions" link on
> http://db.apache.org/derby/releases/release-10.1.1.0.cgi is way down the
> page.
>
> Is there any reason we can't move this closer to the top of the page?

+1!

This has actually been bothering me for a while. I'd prefer to move
the download links right to the top. I'll be glad to do it, too, if
there are no objections.

andrew

Re: Finding the download on the Derby release page

Posted by "David W. Van Couvering" <Da...@Sun.COM>.
+1