Posted to user@ranger.apache.org by Don Bosco Durai <bo...@apache.org> on 2015/10/13 06:44:21 UTC

Bessie Awards 2015 - Apache Ranger one of the best open source big data tools...

Just found out that InfoWorld selected Apache Ranger as one of the best open source big data tools by InfoWorld. We are the only security product among the lot. That says a lot :-)

Good work team !!!

http://www.infoworld.com/article/2982429/open-source-tools/bossie-awards-2015-the-best-open-source-big-data-tools.html#slide15

BTW, we need to clean up our website. It is so out of date…

Bosco

Re: Bessie Awards 2015 - Apache Ranger one of the best open source big data tools...

Posted by Dilli Dorai <di...@gmail.com>.
Congratulation Rangers.

Posted by Aneela Saleem <an...@platalytics.com>.

Posted by Rich Haase <rh...@pandora.com>.