Posted to user@uima.apache.org by priyank sharma <pr...@orkash.com> on 2018/04/20 09:31:45 UTC

DUCC job Issue

Hey!

I am facing trouble while running one job at a time in ducc. I want that
if one job is running the other one should wait for it to complete and
then start.
My configuration file is attached below.
Please help me with what I am missing.

--
Thanks and Regards
Priyank Sharma

Re: DUCC job Issue

Posted by Lou DeGenaro <lo...@gmail.com>.
Below is a simple python script that runs two jobs sequentially.

Lou.

=====

#!/usr/bin/env python

import os

ducc_home = '/user/ducc/ducc_runtime'
cmd_submit = os.path.join(ducc_home,'bin/ducc_submit')

jobA = 'examples/simple/1.job'
jobB = 'examples/simple/1.dd.job'

file_jobA = os.path.join(ducc_home,jobA)
file_jobB = os.path.join(ducc_home,jobB)

run_jobA = cmd_submit+' -f '+file_jobA+' '+'--wait_for_completion'
run_jobB = cmd_submit+' -f '+file_jobB+' '+'--wait_for_completion'

print 'jobA: submit '+jobA
result = os.system(run_jobA)
print 'jobA: '+str(result)
print 'jobB: submit '+jobB