Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de> on 2002/04/24 15:34:16 UTC

RE: FIXED [Problem]: Excalibur.jar does not contain all classes

Hi Jeff,

yes your workaround works! Great!

I have only 319 classes (using WinZip) and a size of 421.977 bytes, perhaps
wc counts also directories?

Thanks for your help,
Carsten

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@socialchange.net.au>.
On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 03:34:16PM +0200, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Hi Jeff,
>
> yes your workaround works! Great!
>
> I have only 319 classes (using WinZip) and a size of 421.977 bytes, perhaps
> wc counts also directories?

Oh yes. 'jar tvf avalon-excalibur.jar | grep .class | wc -l' reports 316
classes. Perhaps you're conditionally compiling something I'm not..

Glad the fix works. I'll fix the 'mega-jar' target similarly. And have a
whinge about jlink on ant-dev's bugzilla ;P

--Jeff