Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by karapirinc <yu...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/10 07:09:14 UTC

Re: Annotation scanning problem with Tomcat 8 and Java 8

Hi,

I am trying to solve same issue. Could you solve the problem?

Best,
Yusuf

Re: Annotation scanning problem with Tomcat 8 and Java 8

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 10/07/17 08:09, karapirinc wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to solve same issue. Could you solve the problem?

That particular problem (from 3 years ago) was caused by a Tomcat bug.
It was fixed shortly afterwards. Upgrading to the latest 8.5.x release
should fix it.

If it does not, please open a bug report and provide the simplest
possible test case that demonstrates the issue (including the source
code for the class that triggers the problem) and someone will take a look.

Mark