Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by S Ahmed <sa...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/16 23:19:04 UTC

how to debug/trace

How can you possibly trace a read/write in cassandra's codebase when it
uses so many threadpools/executers?

I'm just getting into threads so I'm not to familiar with how one can trace
things while in debug mode in IntelliJ when various thread pools are
processing things etc.

Re: how to debug/trace

Posted by Yang <te...@gmail.com>.
normally I'd just fire up debug in eclipse, make a break point on  the
Cassandra.server methods.