Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Luis Gil <lj...@googlemail.com> on 2016/04/25 03:18:33 UTC

Website documentation project

Hello @docs
Sorry for being missing for a while ;)
Commit nº *986524/**986527* of the current site in collaboration with
Lucien Gentis. ( i have reviewed his files), He did a great job, and
because i loved what he has done, (plus my bit of work)  I have decided to
commit it to production.
Lately we had mention a change, in a thread of the mailing list, on how the
Doc translation can be done for new contrib so its easier for them to join
us.
This changes are now ONLINE :)
Check them out and tell us here if we missed up something.
And a gain nice work to all.
Regards.

PD.: i might review it in the staged still, i have encountered some
markdown errors i hadn´t realize before.
--

Luis J.G