Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/22 11:23:15 UTC

Wicket+Websockets+mod_proxy question

Hello All,

We are developing Wicket based application. Additionally on our demo server
we are using mod_proxy to allow access to the users who have port 5080
closed.

Everything worked as expected until we have added websockets :((

Maybe anyone have positive experience on configuring
mod_proxy+mod_proxy_wstunnel with wicket application with websockets
support?

what I have tried:

1)
<Location /openmeetings>
Order allow,deny
Allow from all
ProxyPass http://localhost:5080/openmeetings
ProxyPassReverse http://localhost:5080/openmeetings
</Location>

not working, HTML/JS/CSS works as expected, WS gives code 302 on page load

2)
ProxyPass /openmeetings/wicket/websocket
ws://localhost:5080/openmeetings/wicket/websocket
ProxyPassReverse /openmeetings/wicket/websocket
ws://localhost:5080/openmeetings/wicket/websocket
ProxyPass /openmeetings http://localhost:5080/openmeetings
ProxyPassReverse /openmeetings http://localhost:5080/openmeetings

not working, HTML/JS/CSS works as expected, WS is very silent on page load,
gives rror during WebSocket handshake: Unexpected response code: 200

Thanks in advance for any help

OS: Ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS
Apache: 2.4.7

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Wicket+Websockets+mod_proxy question

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the reply Martin,

Unfortunately this story is not over :((
The solution published is not working, I'm still looking for the advice.

published configuration leads to: Error during WebSocket handshake:
Unexpected response code: 302

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi Maxim,