Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Pham Anh Tuan <an...@ichi-corp.jp> on 2006/02/15 03:21:30 UTC

[HELP] Is there any tool to generate dynamic confirming code in picture form

Hi all,

I wonder is there any tool can help me to generate dynamic confirming code in picture form, like confirming code of Yahoo New Account Registration Form.

help me,

thanks in advance

bowlkhin

Re: [HELP] Is there any tool to generate dynamic confirming code in picture form

Posted by Pham Anh Tuan <an...@ichi-corp.jp>.
Sandy, thank you very much! I found what I want :)

bowlkhin
> I wonder is there any tool can help me to generate dynamic confirming code
> in picture form, like confirming code of Yahoo New Account Registration
> Form.

What you want is called a 'Captcha':
http://www.google.com/search?q=Java+Captcha

--
Sandy McArthur

- Thomas Paine

Re: [HELP] Is there any tool to generate dynamic confirming code in picture form

Posted by Sandy McArthur <sa...@gmail.com>.