Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by m....@ibak.de on 2013/09/13 08:35:11 UTC

I need Help, OpenOffice 4.0.0, cli_cppuhelper SEHException

Hello developer,

i am looking for solution. I get a error by automating OpenOffice 4.0.
I am looking in internet for solutions but nothing helps.
Where is the problem?
Where is the mistakee?
Do you can help me?

System:
Apache OpenOffice 4 is instaled.
Windiws 7 Professional SP1, 64 Bit is me develop engine
VS2010, c#, .Net Framework 3.5
PATH= C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenOffice 4\program;
UNO_PATH=C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenOffice 4\program;
I take cli_*.dll files from openoffice1.cab to integrate in my project.

C# code:
using unoidl.com.sun.star.lang;
using unoidl.com.sun.star.frame;
using unoidl.com.sun.star.ucb;
using unoidl.com.sun.star.uno;
using unoidl.com.sun.star.beans;
using unoidl.com.sun.star.text;
using uno;

This line ...
 XComponentContext localContext = uno.util.Bootstrap.bootstrap();
... cast the following exception:

System.Runtime.InteropServices.SEHException wurde nicht von Benutzercode
behandelt.
Message=Eine externe Komponente hat eine Ausnahme ausgelöst.
Source=cli_cppuhelper
ErrorCode=-2147467259
StackTrace:
bei cppu.bootstrap(Reference<com::sun::star::uno::XComponentContext>* )
bei uno.util.Bootstrap.bootstrap()

Best regards.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen.

Michael Feßler
Softwareentwicklung

--
Tel.: +49 (0)431 7270-407
Fax.: +49 (0)431 7270-325

IBAK Helmut Hunger GmbH & Co. KG
Wehdenweg 122 l 24148 Kiel l Germany
www.ibak.de

Sitz und Registergericht: Kiel l HRA 940 l Ust-Id.Nr. DE 134958228
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Werner Hunger
Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: Elektro-Apparatebau Kiel GmbH
Sitz und Registergericht: Kiel l HRB 394

Re: I need Help, OpenOffice 4.0.0, cli_cppuhelper SEHException

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com>.
On 9/20/13 4:16 PM, Armin Le Grand wrote:
>     Hi Juergen,
>
> On 20.09.2013 10:31, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
>> the problem will be fixed in the upcoming AOO 4.0.1 version
>
> Cool ;-) You did it!
> Have a nice vacation!

the problem was between my ears and sometimes it's good to have
colleagues able to help. In this case Oliver helped me and reviewed my
code :-)

Juergen

Posted by Armin Le Grand <Ar...@me.com>.
     Hi Juergen,