Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by yishayw <yi...@hotmail.com> on 2017/03/21 13:57:12 UTC

Re: [FlexJS, MDL] Non Integet Step Size in Slider

It could be a library problem. OK, note that the problem is with setting a
non-integer step size not with assigning a non-integer value.

Re: [FlexJS, MDL] Non Integet Step Size in Slider

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Going deeper and I see that in pure FlexJS component SliderMouseController is
responsible for calculating some value.

In case of MDL we also have SliderMouseController, but it's just taking
value from calculation made in MDL library. Maybe it is not bad. I need look
into the MDL code.

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC