Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Schulte Marcus <ma...@bmw.ch> on 2006/01/16 08:20:10 UTC

Kickstart 0.2 released

I've put together a new release of KickStart, a Tapestry/Hivemind/Hibernate
application template implementing the hibernate-session-per-conversation
pattern (http://kickstart.sourceforge.net).

Biggest Improvement: Conversations now have their own lifecycle. They can be
terminated without affecting the http-session. To achieve that, I've added a
new PropertyPersistenceStrategy "conversation". It stores properties in a
new, session-scoped ASO, which also holds the hibernate session.

Re: Kickstart 0.2 released

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
I have finally sat down and done some initial examinations of the kickstart
code, and I like it a lot :) I hope the project continues to flower and grow
as I like the design principles and overall goals he's moving forward with
very much.

A little competition is always a healthy thing for soft dev right? ;)

Re: Kickstart 0.2 released

Posted by Ted Steen <te...@gmail.com>.