Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de> on 2017/08/29 18:16:56 UTC

Issue Jenkinsfile Pipeline for maven core...

Hi,

currently I'm observing that I can a branch in Maven Core for example
MNG-6216 but it looks like I need also the same branch in the
maven-integration-testing...

Currently the configuration lets conclude me that:

Checking for first existing branch from [MNG-6216, master]...
  > git rev-parse --is-inside-work-tree # timeout=10
Setting origin to
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/maven-integration-testing.git
  > git config remote.origin.url
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/maven-integration-testing.git #
timeout=10
Fetching & pruning origin...
Fetching upstream changes from origin
  > git --version # timeout=10
  > git fetch --tags --progress origin
+refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/* --prune
Could not find any matching branch%n
[Pipeline] }
[Pipeline] // dir
[Pipeline] }
[Pipeline] // node

Do I misunderstand a thing here? So this looks like the branch with the
same is needed on the maven-integration-test project ?

A build on August 3. worked fine[1] without any issue but other build
like a few day ago did not work anymore..

I haven't found a change in the Jenkinsfile (Or did I oversight
something here?)

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

[1]:
https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/Maven/job/maven-3.x-jenkinsfile/job/MNG-6216/1/consoleFull
[2]:
https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/Maven/job/maven-3.x-jenkinsfile/job/MNG-6216/2/console

Re: Issue Jenkinsfile Pipeline for maven core...

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
Ok, it's running the integration tests again... we are back in business

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
Let's see how

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi,

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
Should support but not require same names integration branch... likely the

On Tue 29 Aug 2017 at 19:17, Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> currently I'm observing that I can a branch in Maven Core for example
> MNG-6216 but it looks like I need also the same branch in the
> maven-integration-testing...
>
> Currently the configuration lets conclude me that:
>
> Checking for first existing branch from [MNG-6216, master]...
>   > git rev-parse --is-inside-work-tree # timeout=10
> Setting origin to
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/maven-integration-testing.git
>   > git config remote.origin.url
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/maven-integration-testing.git #
> timeout=10
> Fetching & pruning origin...
> Fetching upstream changes from origin
>   > git --version # timeout=10
>   > git fetch --tags --progress origin
> +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/* --prune
> Could not find any matching branch%n
> [Pipeline] }
> [Pipeline] // dir
> [Pipeline] }
> [Pipeline] // node
>
> Do I misunderstand a thing here? So this looks like the branch with the
> same is needed on the maven-integration-test project ?
>
> A build on August 3. worked fine[1] without any issue but other build
> like a few day ago did not work anymore..
>
> I haven't found a change in the Jenkinsfile (Or did I oversight
> something here?)
>

> Kind regards
> Karl Heinz Marbaise
>

> [1]: