Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by imorales <im...@ignos.com> on 2007/11/26 12:14:38 UTC

Servicemix 3.2.1 release official ?

Hi all. I saw  in the ServiceMix home page at the download section, there is
a release version (3.2.1) to download but the link is the 3.2 version. When
it will be official the 3.2.1 release and when it could be download ?

Thanks.

Re: Servicemix 3.2.1 release official ?

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
As Alex pointed, it comes from a conflict between the versions used by
ServiceMix and Ode.
Ode uses an older version than the one coming from ServiceMix, and these
versions are incompatible, so upgrading to 3.2.1 won't solve this problem
afaik.
You should using  a datasource through JNDI as he suggests.

On Nov 26, 2007 1:05 PM, imorales <im...@ignos.com> wrote:

> Thanks Guillaume.
> I would like to test 3.2.1 version because I have a problem deploying
> ode-jbi-1.1 in 3.2 version
> (http://www.nabble.com/ode-jbi-1.1-%2B-ServiceMix-3.2-error-tf4862239.html
> )
> I want to test it in latest release. Thanks in advance.
>

> gnodet wrote:
> >
> > It should be available officially early next week, if there's no
> problems.
> >
> > On Nov 26, 2007 12:14 PM, imorales <im...@ignos.com> wrote:
> >

> >> Hi all. I saw  in the ServiceMix home page at the download section,
> there
> >> is
> >> a release version (3.2.1) to download but the link is the 3.2 version.
> >> When
> >> it will be official the 3.2.1 release and when it could be download ?
> >>
> >> Thanks.
> >> --
> >>

> > --
> > Cheers,
> > Guillaume Nodet

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
------------------------
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/

Re: Servicemix 3.2.1 release official ?

Posted by imorales <im...@ignos.com>.
Thanks Guillaume.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
It should be available officially early next week, if there's no problems.

On Nov 26, 2007 12:14 PM, imorales <im...@ignos.com> wrote:

> Hi all. I saw  in the ServiceMix home page at the download section, there
> is
> a release version (3.2.1) to download but the link is the 3.2 version.
> When
> it will be official the 3.2.1 release and when it could be download ?
>
> Thanks.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/