Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by ramesh Gopal <fa...@yahoo.com> on 2010/12/03 12:34:20 UTC

Sending and Receiving binary data over the wire

Hello,

Does anybody have a sample prototype of sending and receiving binary data over wire using AXIS2C apis ?
I went through the docs from http://wso2.org/library/articles/sending-receiving-attachments-axis2-c, and did a sample implementation, but it doesn't seem to work.

I set the MTOMenable flag to true in axis2.xml file and it worked.

However, my requirement is :

1) Client sends a file attachment over the wire (ofcourse with binary data in-line using MTOM)
2) On Axis layer, I retrieve the data and push this data into a file
3) The MTOMenable flag must not be used/ set to false

Pls help me with this.

Rgds,
Ramesh